Advances in the Neurobiology of Psychiatric Disorders (E00V5A)
Mode of examination
LEES EERST HIER HOE JE BESTANDEN MOET UPLOADEN! Je moet ook een account hebben.
(Click here to upload files.)
(Click here to add exam questions.)
- Discuss the structure and function of the hippocampal formation.
- Discuss how the environment can influence the development of the central nervous system, give some examples.
- Which test can be performed to assess rodents' behaviour in shizophrenia? Give 3 concerns with regards to testing schizophreniform disorders in rodents.
- Describe the role of neuro-amines in neurobiology of depression
- What is the role of frontal cortex in social cognitive functioning?
- Explain abberant salience and dopamine in psychosis.
- Discuss the structure and function of the Amygdaloid body.
- Describe the diagnostic criteria for Panic Disorder and the associated neuroanatomical changes.
- Explain: ASD is a polygenic or multifactorial disease
- Explain dyslexia (with regards to phonological representations) and why are these in children possibly impaired while intact in adults?
- Explain the relation of dopamine and psychosis (with regards to salience).
- What is the role of mono-amines in depression?
- Explain the neurobiology of OCD.
- How can we diagnose Lewy Body Disease and frontotemporal lobe dementia with neuroimaging?
- Can early life events influence the stress-axis and via which underlying mechanism does this happen?